Hi, Yes, linux-headers-amd64 is required, otherwise the wireguard-dkms package won't build the kernel module, and leave a very confused user. I *think* I saw a conversation in this list's archives about whether the headers should be made a dependency of wireguard-dkms, but I can't find it now... - Dave On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 2:04 AM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > Hi Dave, > > Good idea. I don't like the scary pipe to bash one liners. I'll go > with what you suggested. However, is `linux-headers-amd64` really > required? > > Thanks, > Jason >