I'm failing at setting up arm builds, raspbian/rpi emulation is not in a great shape these days. In the meantime, debian stable for amd64 is up. Updated instructions for both debian versions are at https://packagecloud.io/danderson/wireguard#readme-scrollto . In particular, the jessie install requires first installing a backported kernel. I'll keep poking at arm builds for a bit, but I don't promise anything. - Dave On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 1:36 PM, David Anderson wrote: > On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 4:32 AM, Jason A. Donenfeld > wrote: > >> Hey Dave, >> >> On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 10:49 AM, David Anderson >> wrote: >> > Note that right now, only amd64 packages are available. If you think >> there's >> > demand for Debian on 32-bit x86, I can set up i386 builders as well. >> >> I doubt anybody cares about i386, but likely armv{6,7} and arm64 are >> in demand somewhat, at the very least due to Rasberrian users. >> > > Hmm, I don't have functional arm-ish things on hand, but I'll see what I > can do with emulated setups. I'll skip i386 for now, if it turns out to be > in demand it's one VM spinup away. > > >> Jason >> > >