Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard crashing MacOS when going to sleep and tunnel active
@ 2022-04-07  0:05 Aaron Turner
From: Aaron Turner @ 2022-04-07  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I asked on the #wireguard channel and was told to post here like it's
1999, but here it goes:

MacOS Catalina / 10.15.7
MacBook Pro 16"/ 2019 (intel)
Wireguard from Apple Store v1.0.15 (26)

Recently switched from using OpenVPN to Wireguard.  Since then, I've
twice had my computer reboot upon wake-up which is definitely a new
behavior.  The only commonality I can think of is that both times I
had a Wireguard tunnel active when I closed the screen to put it to
sleep.

Not getting a kernel panic/report to Apple message upon booting.

Dunno what else would be useful to help diagnose or disprove this, so
feel free to reply directly to me.

Regards,
Aaron

--
Aaron Turner
https://synfin.net/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-22  0:45 UTC | newest]