Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Aleksandr Nogikh <nogikh@google.com>
To: "J.F. Samuels - K2CIB" <radiowhiz@gmail.com>
Cc: syzbot
	<syzbot+listded2f47f5f1d416c4059@syzkaller.appspotmail.com>,
	 Jason@zx2c4.com, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org,
	netdev@vger.kernel.org,  syzkaller-bugs@googlegroups.com,
	wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: [syzbot] Monthly wireguard report (Apr 2023)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 11:03:29 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello John,

Do you mean only these monthly reports or all messages from the mailing lists?

You received this specific email because you're subscribed to one of
the following lists:

linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, netdev@vger.kernel.org,
wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com (the email was also sent to
syzkaller-bugs@googlegroups.com, but you're not a member of it -- I've
just checked).

You could determine the exact one by looking at the "Mailing-list"
header in the raw message.

--
Aleksandr