Hi Jason, It was necessary to "vendor" Screech. A separate Git repo makes for a cleaner patch than downloading and including all of Screech. The patch makes some stuff public again that was once public and then went private: https://github.com/solidsnack/screech/commit/6d91d075ad2f98f03c807a471953495c720a5696 I assume Trevor made them private for a reason; but also that the original developer of the client used them for a reason. I would like to better understand the application before making a suggestion as regards the Screech API; but I would also really like the Rust client to build (as I think we all would). Kind Regards, Jason Jason A. Donenfeld schrieb am Fr. 17. Feb. 2017 um 05:50: > Hey, > > Thanks for the patch. This changes the screech repository to your own. > Has Trevor agreed for you to officially take over that project? If so, > please link me to the moderncrypto mailing list post about this. If > not, why should things switch to yours rather than moving your patches > upstream to Trevor? > > Regards, > Jason >