Development discussion of WireGuard
* Blue Screen errors with WireGuardNT using two peers
@ 2021-08-03  5:06 Hiroshi Shirosaki
From: Hiroshi Shirosaki @ 2021-08-03  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I tried to use WireGuard 0.4.0 with ExperimentalKernelDriver on.
When I use only one peer, it seems to work fine.
When I used another peer to ssh at the same time, Windows 10 became
blue screen and rebooted.
Windows 10 Pro 21H1.
Is using multiple peers at the same time not supported?

Thanks,
Hiroshi Shirosaki