Development discussion of WireGuard
* Android TV Wireguard issue
@ 2023-01-13 16:26 Andy Xheli
From: Andy Xheli @ 2023-01-13 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi All,

First I want to thank everyone for this amazing software.

The issue that I am having is that i can't add vpn tunnel on my Xiaomi
TV stick 4K. This device does not have a USB port and when i click on
the + icon on the app im getting an "You don't have an app that can do
this" I think it would be nice to have an option to either add it
manually for the devices that don't have a USB stick have an option to
import via SMB or webdav let me know what you all think

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-01-17 19:00 UTC | newest]