Hello, Would it be possible for the Wireguard Android app to import profiles directly from an URL in a webpage? I imagine this could be implemented by recognizing URLs like "wireguard:" or "wireguard://" followed by a Base64-encoded config blob, similar in style to "data:" URIs. A few other VPN applications also support adding VPN profiles directly from an URL (e.g. strongSwan recognizes https://*.sswan JSON files); this would be simpler than downloading and importing a file and doesn't require a second device the way QR-codes do. (I'm trying to create a self-service VPN system for students, and want the provisioning process to be as straightforward as possible.) -- Mantas Mikulėnas