Development discussion of WireGuard
* Debian package dependencies
@ 2020-04-23 12:21 alessandromagri
From: alessandromagri @ 2020-04-23 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I'm new to this mail-list, so i hope to use it in the right way.
I'm using wireguard on some Debian machines, and yesterday after some update wireguard promt some strange errors about the wireguard-dkms module config.
In the end I've to install bc to make all work again.

I suggest to add this package to the dependencies list.
Thank's

Alessandro