Development discussion of WireGuard
* event for peer connection
@ 2021-02-24  0:11 frank.mosch
From: frank.mosch @ 2021-02-24  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wireguard

Hello,

first thank you all for your great work on Wireguard!

We would like to switch to wireguard at work but for our setup we need some automatic configuration based on the clients and their IP numbers. Is there a way to get notified when peers connect or send handshake packets? We'd like to avoid polling as the configuration needs to be done rather quickly on a connect for a pleasant user experience.
A file in /sys or /proc that can be waited on would be best but listening for netlink events would be useful, too.

Servus, Frank