Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Dana White <danabw@hotmail.com>
To: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com>
Subject: RE: Potential bug in Android app - Create from scratch flow
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 22:55:01 +0000	[thread overview]

Thanks. Using the config was just to test the import process on Android w/a known good config, deleted thereafter.

From your reply sounds like you haven't seen this issue w/the current version of the app? Are you able to manually create and use a new tunnel on the Android app successfully?

I had another member of the EdgeRouter community note that he had what he thought was a similar problem recently w/the Android app but didn't take the time to follow upon it.

I'll do as you request and get back.

Dana