Development discussion of WireGuard
* Potential bug in Android app - Create from scratch flow
@ 2020-04-05 15:58 Dana White
From: Dana White @ 2020-04-05 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I’ve spent two days trying to connect from Android (Galaxy S10) to EdgeRouter 12 w/WireGuard app.

I was creating the tunnel in the app manually via the Create from scratch flow. Could not get it to connect.

No problems connecting from Win laptop w/the exact same config.

Finally (thanks to someone on #wireguard irc) I tried imported the exact same config into the app, and it worked immediately.

It looks like there may be a problem w/the manual entry process. At least that was my experience, repeatedly. App is current version, just installed for the first time two days ago.

Thanks.

Dana