Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard to route server traffic on same machine
@ 2020-05-19 17:45 -.-
From: -.- @ 2020-05-19 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Dear all,

I am trying to configure WG to run in a docker, maybe through portainer to route all the traffic of a nextcloud server on the same machine (raspberry pi 4).

I have managed to have the sever, the containers with WG running (?) on it. Can i ask you support on the .yaml config (server or client) and the config of WG per se?

script.yaml used:

version: "2.1"

services:

wireguard:

image: linuxserver/wireguard

container_name: wireguard

cap_add:

- NET_ADMIN

- SYS_MODULE

environment:

- PUID=1000(pi)

- PGID=1000(pi)

- SERVERURL=   "Address of my server, the same of raspberry"

- SERVERPORT=51820

- PEERS=1

- PEERDNS=[ ]"Address of my server, the same of raspberry"

volumes:

- /path/to/appdata/config:/config

- /lib/modules:/lib/modules

ports:

- 51820:51820/udp

sysctls:

- net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1

restart: unless-stopped

thanks in advance,
sincerily.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-05-21  1:53 UTC | newest]