On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 07:16:46PM -0800, Adam Stiles wrote: > Hi Jonathan, > > Thanks for looking at the patch. In retrospect, I should have asked > about this before I submitted it. I wasn't intending a re-license. > Rather, I assumed those SPDX identifiers were missed when repo was > converted from GPL to MIT a couple of years ago. I missed that detail. If you send a second version of the patch, please mention it in the commit message, so that misunderstandings can be avoided by reading the commit message. > Apologies, > > Adam No problem :) Best regards, Jonathan