Development discussion of WireGuard
* Bug in the macOS client wireguard: make disable the tunnel from the context menu impossibility
@ 2022-03-16 21:10 vvzvlad
From: vvzvlad @ 2022-03-16 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

In your repository (https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-apple/) I have not found a githab or something similar, where I could leave an issue, so I write to the post, as I was advised by one of the committers.

I am actively using WG client on my apple devices, and if the ios-clients work fine, with macos versions I have problems from time to time, so I want to point them out to developers.

Here is, for example, one of the problems: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bit2xem8g1wmk8/Screen%202022-03-13%20at%2017.59.43.mov?dl=0
If the option "on demand" is enabled, then after disconnecting the tunnel from the context menu or from the system settings, it immediately reconnects.

If the respected developers are interested, I could describe the reproduction of some of these kinds of problems and give some thoughts on usability (I compare it to warp, which is very nice to use).

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-21 19:34 UTC | newest]