On Sun, 2021-03-14 at 18:05 +0100, kay wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I'm developing a package for the fine-grained tunnel configuration in > different OS's, e.g. IP address, routes, DNSsettings. > > It already supports Windows, Linux and FreeBSD (+macOS with an os.Exec > dependency to run networksetup for DNS configuration, need help for a > native support without os.Exec). > > I hope you can find it useful and contribute to improving it. > > https://github.com/kayrus/tuncfg That looks interesting. Is there any chance it could be used with OpenConnect in place of a vpnc-script? It would be invoked as a separate executable with the address, routing, DNS information in environment variables. There may be some accumulated platform knowledge in the canonical vpnc-script at http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/vpnc-scripts.git/ that would be useful in tuncfg too?