Development discussion of WireGuard
* WireGuard @ FOSDEM
@ 2017-02-03 16:15 Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-02-03 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey folks,

On Sunday, I'll be speaking at FOSDEM:

https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/wireguard/

Let me know if any of you from the list will be at the conference. If
there are enough of you, perhaps we can have a small roundtable
wireguard workshop during the weekend. I arrive in Brussels in an hour
and leave Sunday evening.

Also, thanks to Peter Wu, we'll have stickers!

Jason

* Re: WireGuard @ FOSDEM
@ 2017-02-03 16:20 ` Christian Hesse
From: Christian Hesse @ 2017-02-03 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com> on Fri, 2017/02/03 17:15:
> Hey folks,
>
> On Sunday, I'll be speaking at FOSDEM:
>
> https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/wireguard/
>
> Let me know if any of you from the list will be at the conference. If
> there are enough of you, perhaps we can have a small roundtable
> wireguard workshop during the weekend. I arrive in Brussels in an hour
> and leave Sunday evening.

I will be there. Let's meet for a beer or two. :-p

> Also, thanks to Peter Wu, we'll have stickers!

Great! :)
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"C7?Bj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Best regards             my address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)

* Re: WireGuard @ FOSDEM
@ 2017-02-05 17:21 ` jens
From: jens @ 2017-02-05 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

is the video maybe broken? many other videos are available, but the link
is broken on the site, would be very great if this become avalble ;)

fuzzle

On 03.02.2017 17:15, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> On Sunday, I'll be speaking at FOSDEM:
>
> https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/wireguard/
>
> Let me know if any of you from the list will be at the conference. If
> there are enough of you, perhaps we can have a small roundtable
> wireguard workshop during the weekend. I arrive in Brussels in an hour
> and leave Sunday evening.
>
> Also, thanks to Peter Wu, we'll have stickers!
>
> Jason

make the world nicer, please use PGP encryption