Hello, the problem: given a wireguard interface with many peers, all with different network addresses and whatnot. I want to do ingress traffic accounting and some special filtering. Adding an incoming filter that re-classifies all incoming packets to its customer account seems like a lot of superfluous work, and the whole thing seems somewhat fragile. It'd be way nicer if wireguard had a per-peer netfilter tag which it would simply set on all incoming packets from that peer. Examining that in my netfilter tables would then cause no superfluous CPU load, and updates to peer status would be atomic and not risk colliding with other processes' update of nftables. -- -- Matthias Urlichs -- Matthias Urlichs Executive Principal Solution Architect (Linux) noris network AG Thomas-Mann-Straße 16-20 90471 Nürnberg Deutschland Tel +49 911 9352 1717 Fax +49 911 9352 100 Email matthias.urlichs@noris.de noris network AG - Mehr Leistung als Standard Vorstand: Ingo Kraupa (Vorsitzender), Joachim Astel, Stefan Keller, Florian Sippel Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Stefan Schnabel - AG Nürnberg HRB 17689