Development discussion of WireGuard
* Multiple VPN connections on Android
@ 2019-03-26 14:17 Julian Orth
       [not found] ` <911c5ed5-0bf8-80bb-cf15-7b2c6ee896fa@m7n.se>
From: Julian Orth @ 2019-03-26 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello list,

I'm currently using WireGuard on Android for two purposes:

1. Routing all traffic via a commercial VPN provider to protect myself on
   open wireless networks.
2. Connecting to my home network.

Unfortunately WireGuard on Android does not allow me to do both of these
things at the same time. I assume this is because VpnService [1] only allows 1
VPN connection at a time.

Has any thought been put into emulating multiple tun devices in user space?

Julian

[1] https://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/VpnService.html