Hi, we are currently rolling out some OpenWrt devices that are clients to a WireGuard VPN. Everything was normal while they were in-house, but since they are in the customers network, we got issues. The first connection succeeds, but after a reboot of the client, the server logs an Invalid handshake initiation. A restart of the servers WireGuard interfaces makes a connection possible again. As we strongly suspected issues in the customers network, we waited without checking at first – and apparently, it takes two to three hours of invalid handshakes until some, yet unknown, thing happens that enables the connection without restarting the interface. Clients are running: OpenWrt 19.07.3 (r11063-85e04e9f46) Kernel 4.14.180 WireGuard 1.0.20200506 Server is running Kernel 5.8.2 with in-tree WireGuard. I am unable to reproduce this in my home and company networks with identical devices. Several other devices work fine as well. I am not sure were to look and what to look for. Any help is appreciated! Eicke