Hello, I'm getting a reproducable kernel panic with WireGuard snapshot 20161129 and Gentoo's hardened-sources 4.8.11 about one minute after boot (persistent keepalive is set to 25 seconds). Netconsole output is attached from three consecutive panics. For the first, since I have the interface start on boot, I had to rmmod wireguard to enable netconsole, and modprobe it again to prompt the panic. For the second two I was able to repeat my commands fast enough to catch the panic happen on its own. Regards, Samuel