Development discussion of WireGuard
* [wg-setup] my scripts to manage WireGuard networks
@ 2021-06-12 10:57 Eicke Herbertz
From: Eicke Herbertz @ 2021-06-12 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi folks,

I want to share with you my `wg-setup` project that I use to manage my
WireGuard servers and also setup Linux clients.
These are CLI tools written in Bash (with some awk, of course), which
already is a dependency of wg-quick. They are also aware of
systemd-networkd and will use it instead of wg-quick, if it's enabled.

It's main point is to keep the interface and config files in sync and to
enforce unique hostnames, which are embedded into comments and don't
depend on external files. I use this to generate DNS zones.

There's no additional transmission involved. The client setup script
generates a local key and prints a command that has to be executed on
the server manually or by any automation of choice.

Check out the setup example in the Readme:
https://github.com/WolleTD/wg-setup

---

Eicke Herbertz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-12 10:59 UTC | newest]