Yep, I just read that. Thank you for your response and all the hard work you guys are putting in. Doug On 6/17/2020 4:21 AM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 2:01 AM Doug Walker wrote: >> I see that build issues have been reported, but after updating the >> server I'm having the same issue with the release from >> http://ppa.launchpad.net/wireguard/wireguard/ubuntu bionic main. >> >> Any eta for an update of the ppa? >> >> I've had to switch everyone back to OpenVPN, so it may really be a moot >> point. Getting people to move back might be a non-starter. > > See > for an explanation. A longterm solution is coming very soon I hope, > but the onus is on Canonical. >