Development discussion of WireGuard
* Ubuntu 18.04 broken
@ 2020-06-15 17:05 Doug Walker
From: Doug Walker @ 2020-06-15 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I see that build issues have been reported, but after updating the
server I'm having the same issue with the release from
http://ppa.launchpad.net/wireguard/wireguard/ubuntu bionic main.

Any eta for an update of the ppa?

I've had to switch everyone back to OpenVPN, so it may really be a moot
point.  Getting people to move back might be a non-starter.

* Re: Ubuntu 18.04 broken
@ 2020-06-17  8:21 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2020-06-17  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 2:01 AM Doug Walker <dwalker@d-a-s.com> wrote:
> I see that build issues have been reported, but after updating the
> server I'm having the same issue with the release from
> http://ppa.launchpad.net/wireguard/wireguard/ubuntu bionic main.
>
> Any eta for an update of the ppa?
>
> I've had to switch everyone back to OpenVPN, so it may really be a moot
> point.  Getting people to move back might be a non-starter.

See <https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/wireguard/2020-June/005545.html>
for an explanation. A longterm solution is coming very soon I hope,
but the onus is on Canonical.

* Re: Ubuntu 18.04 broken
@ 2020-06-17 14:26   ` Doug Walker
From: Doug Walker @ 2020-06-17 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)