Development discussion of WireGuard
* Kernel module backend on Android 11 ignores custom DNS entry
@ 2021-03-14 21:07 Kai Fischer
From: Kai Fischer @ 2021-03-14 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

When using the official Wireguard app on Android 11 with kernel module
backend , Wireguard ignores the DNS that I set  and routes DNS through
my phone LTE/Wifi carrier internet DNS.  When using Userspace backend,
the same config works fine and all DNS queries are routed properly.
Affected kernel module backend version: 1.0.20210219

Anyone noticed this?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-14 23:06 UTC | newest]