Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Mike O'Connor <mike@pineview.net>
To: Roberto 007 <mikit77777@gmail.com>, wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: BGP over multiple wireguard vpn link
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 21:00:12 +1030	[thread overview]

Hi Miki

I'm doing basically what your talking about but with OSPF.

I do not use wg-quick, instead I configure the Wireguard in the network
interface file like /etc/network/interface on all the machines.

iface wg-p2p inet static
            address xxx.xxx.xxx/xxx
            pre-up ip link add $IFACE mtu 1500 type wireguard
            pre-up wg setconf $IFACE /etc/wireguard/$IFACE.conf
            post-down ip link del $IFACE

Central machines I'll list the allowed ip addresses from the individual
peers.

On the peers I'll have an allow all like
AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0, ::/0

The allow all ip's on each peer does not add a route but does allow any
traffic to be sent to the central system.

From that point you can configure any dynamic routing system you want.

Mike