After few days of testing and digging i found nothing wrong with WireGuard... it turned out that for some reason after using WireGuard, WiFi Calling and/or VoLTE started to go crazy and eat up battery. After disabling both features and with WG in Damand mode (always on) and 8h battery dropped shocking 2% ... now, you/I can dismiss that report or try to find why Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE going crazy with wireguard enabled. It might be bug in iOS, bug in T-Mobile implementation, bug in CFNetwork, or vpn extension, who knows. If you have ideas about that let me know. thanks all for listening. __ kolargol Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email. ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ On Thursday, February 28, 2019 1:07 PM, kolargol wrote: > Hi > > Thanks for great work with Wireguard, it's fresh breeze of air compared on years spend on OpenVPN... > > I am testing WG on varius OSes and devices and I have noted severe battery drain on iOS (12.2, iPhone 8). Typically battery drops 40% during night-time (that is 7 hours of inactivity on the phone) when WireGuard is engaged. > Is this some kind of known issue? I did not had chance to test previous iOS version without SIMD ChaCha20 support so i cannot tell if it is becouse of the last update. > > Anything i can do to track issue here? > > thanks, > kolargol