Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Eryk Wieliczko <eryk@wieliczko.ninja>
To: "noloader@gmail.com" <noloader@gmail.com>
Cc: "wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com" <wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com>
Subject: Re: DNS name resolution should not be done during configuration parsing.
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 13:15:07 +0000	[thread overview]

You are right, I got confused.
I thought that this would be something that _the user_ would have to set up. Please forgive my ignorance. :-)

Since these scripts are installed by WG and not by a user, this solution would be fine.

Isn't it the case that currently WG is performing DNS both during configuration AND during connection setup? I see that there is _getaddrinfo_ in ipc.c...
Maybe just removing all getaddrinfo from config.c would be enough to fix this?