Development discussion of WireGuard
* The default value of the IPv6 MTU of the Windows client is incorrect.
@ 2021-07-02  4:18 j19981106
From: j19981106 @ 2021-07-02  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I found that when the Windows client does not set the MTU value, the IPv6 MTU will be 65535. This will cause IPv6 to not work properly.

Use the `netsh interface ipv6 show subinterfaces` command to view the IPv6 MTU value.

When I checked the mailing list, I saw a question about the MTU value of Apple products, but I only saw a vague answer. Do Apple products still have this problem? Is it reasonable that the default MTU is 1420?

Mailing list regarding the MTU value of Apple products:
https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/wireguard/2017-December/002201.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-02 13:18 UTC | newest]