The Zsh mailing lists have moved. The Zsh mailing lists: zsh-announce / zsh-users / zsh-workers have been generously hosted by sunsite.dk/dotsrc.org for over ten years. Dotsrc's focus has changed and the Zsh mailing lists have found a new home at zsh.org. Subscribers to the lists @sunsite.dk/dotsrc.org are now subscribed to the same lists at @zsh.org The addresses for posting are zsh-announce@zsh.org (Moderated announcements) zsh-users@zsh.org (General user mailing list) zsh-workers@zsh.org (Development list) The lists are still nested so people subscribed to zsh-users also receive postings to zsh-announce. People subscribed to zsh-workers also receive postings to zsh-announce and zsh-users. As I will be managing the lists, please direct any problems or queries to me: gcw@zsh.org Thank you, Geoff