zsh-announce
 help / Atom feed
From: Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>
To: zsh-announce@zsh.org (Zsh announcements list)
Subject: zsh 4.3.13 released
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:45:58 +0000

I've uploaded zsh 4.3.13 to ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/.  If you get a chance
to try it out before I upload it to Sourceforge, too, that would be
great.

There are no major new features, though there some significant bug fixes
and quite a lot of work on some of the shell functions.  Scan the
ChangeLog if you want a more detailed idea.

--
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>