zsh-announce
* Scotty, I need more power!
@ 1995-12-17  1:28 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1995-12-17  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-announce

Due to construction in my building, they will be turning off the
power for 2 to 3 days at a time, over the next 9 or 10 days.
During this time, access to the various zsh mailing lists and
the main zsh ftp site (ftp.math.gatech.edu), will be erratic.
So don't be surprised if postings to these lists take a couple of
days to show up.  I'm in the process of setting up an alternate
mail server to queue things up while our primary mail server is
down, so hopefully nothing will be lost or bounced.

If someone needs to get in touch with me while our building is
out to lunch, send e-mail to rc68@prism.gatech.edu.  This is my
staff account here at Ga. Tech and is located in another building.

Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-12-17  2:22 UTC | newest]