zsh-announce
* zsh-2.6-beta15 released
@ 1996-04-25  4:27 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1996-04-25  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-announce

There was a typo in beta14 so that zsh wouldn't cleanly compile unless
you were using NIS or NIS+.  Since I've gotten a considerable amount
of e-mail about this, I've decided to release beta15.  It only contains
minor changes, so if you've already built beta14, you probably don't need
to install beta15.  The next beta should contain more substantial changes.

Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu

Changes are:

* Merge runlist and execlist.  Add parameter to execlist
  and execstring to retain current job number.  Remove
  function zyztem.

* Fixed typo in zle_tricky.c.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-04-25  5:06 UTC | newest]