zsh-announce
 help / Atom feed
* ANNOUNCEMENT -- new zsh maintainer
@ 1996-05-01  7:05 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1996-05-01  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-announce

I want to announce that I'm passing the job of zsh maintenance to

Zoltan Hidvegi <hzoli@cs.elte.hu>

I want to try to finish my Ph.D. while I'm young enough to enjoy
it, so I don't have the time to devote to the development of zsh
that is necessary.  I do hope to continue to contribute, and hope
that zsh continues to improve.

I will continue to run the various zsh mailing lists.  I'm not sure
exactly what changes will be made to the ftp sites, but I'm assuming
my ftp site will change to be a mirror site, and Zoltan's site will
become the `official' ftp site.  More information about this will be
posted once the details are worked out.

I'll be making a final beta release tomorrow containing my latest
changes.  After that, the job passes to Zoltan.

I hope the changes and improvements I've made to zsh over the last
couple of years will continue to be useful to everyone.

Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu