zsh-announce
From: Richard Coleman <coleman@math.gatech.edu>
To: zsh-announce@math.gatech.edu
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 14:32:19 -0400

I've recently received quite a few mail messages from people
who want to unsubscribe, or change e-mail addresses on one of
the zsh mailing lists.  So I am sending this reminder about the
necessary procedures.

rc

Zsh has three mailing lists.

   zsh-announce@math.gatech.edu   (announcements [moderated list])
   zsh-users@math.gatech.edu      (user discussions)
   zsh-workers@math.gatech.edu    (zsh hacking and development)

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send mail with the subject

subscribe e-mail-address       (or)
unsubscribe e-mail-address

to the associated administrative address for the mailing list.

   zsh-announce-request@math.gatech.edu
   zsh-users-request@math.gatech.edu
   zsh-workers-request@math.gatech.edu

YOU ONLY NEED TO JOIN ONE OF THE MAILING LISTS AS THEY ARE NESTED.
All submissions to zsh-announce are automatically forwarded to zsh-users.
All submissions to zsh-users are automatically forwarded to zsh-workers.

If you have problems subscribing/unsubscribing to any of the mailing
lists, send mail to Richard Coleman <coleman@math.gatech.edu>.