zsh-announce
 help / Atom feed
From: Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>
To: Zsh Announcement List <zsh-announce@zsh.org>
Subject: zsh 5.0.2 released
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 20:43:22 +0000

zsh 5.0.2 has been released and is available from ftp.zsh.org, from
Sourceforge, and should soon find its way to mirrors.

I made zsh 5.0.1 yesterday, but a significant bug turned up today and as
I hadn't announced 5.0.1 I have put the fix into 5.0.2.

Most of the changes since 5.0.0 are bug fixes; there are a few minor
enhancements as noted in the NEWS file.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed.

--
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>