zsh-users
* Microsoft Dynamics Potential Business Leads
@ 2020-02-11 20:09 Grace Stanley
From: Grace Stanley @ 2020-02-11 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I'm curious to know if you'd be interested in procuring Microsoft Dynamics
Users List for your sales and marketing initiatives.

We do have related technology users like: Oracle PeopleSoft, Salesforce,
Sap, NetSuite, Quickbooks, Hubspot and many more...

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the Counts
and Pricing for your review.

Awaiting for your swift response.

Regards,

Grace Stanley

Sr. Marketing Manager

If you are not interested please reply with "Not Interested" In the Subject
Line.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-11 20:18 UTC | newest]