zsh-users
* strange prompt on Cygwin
@ 2000-05-26  9:29 Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-05-26  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

For whatever reason I get strange prompt. Default config, running direct
from Src/zsh:

bash-2.04$ Src/zsh
$P$Gls
CVS            Functions      README         aczsh.m4       config.sub
ChangeLog      INSTALL        Src            config.cache   configure
ChangeLog.3.0  LICENCE        StartupFiles   config.guess   configure.in
Completion     META-FAQ       Test           config.h       install-sh
Config         Makefile       Util           config.h.in
mkinstalldirs
Doc            Makefile.in    acconfig.h     config.log     stamp-h
Etc            Misc           aclocal.m4     config.status  stamp-h.in
$P$Guname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 MW1G17C 1.1.1(0.20/3/2) 2000-05-14 23:48:17 i686 unknown
$P$G

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>

* Re: strange prompt on Cygwin
@ 2000-05-26  9:48 ` Zefram
From: Zefram @ 2000-05-26  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
>For whatever reason I get strange prompt. Default config, running direct
>from Src/zsh:

PROMPT in the environment?
-zefram

* RE: strange prompt on Cygwin
@ 2000-05-26 10:20   ` Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-05-26 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
> >For whatever reason I get strange prompt. Default config,
> running direct
> >from Src/zsh:
>
> PROMPT in the environment?

Yep. It seems to be default bash prompt.

-andrej