Hi, I need some help knowing what to search for / where to look to find information on something I want to rebuild after recently loosing access to a system with a working config. (Please don't ask, I can't tell.) I had a Zsh feature configured such that I could type "sclient" and it ZLE (?) would replace that with "openssl s_client". I'd like to rebuild this functionality on my current system, but I'm not sure what Zsh feature this was. I do know that it wasn't aliase. I also think that it wasn't a function. I /think/ it was a ZLE tweak. Will someone point me at what I need to search for in the man page to rebuild this functionality? -- Grant. . . . unix || die