zsh-users
* keybinding for "edit current line with $EDITOR"
@ 2002-06-21 17:11 Adam Lazur
From: Adam Lazur @ 2002-06-21 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I'm a convert to zsh from bash, and there's only one thing that I've
been missing: the ability to open $EDITOR to edit the current line of
input.

In bash with the vi keybindings enabled it is bound to ^[v... I can't
find it in the bash keybinding stuff to give a readline function name.

It would be like what fc does, but acting upon the current input and not
on a command pulled from history.

Anybody have some zsh magic that does this?

--
Adam Lazur, Cluster Monkey