zsh-users
* menuselect keymap does not exist?
@ 2003-09-14  0:24 dominik.vogt
From: dominik.vogt @ 2003-09-14  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

In one of the man pages I found this example:

  bindkey -M menuselect '^M' send-break

But when I actually run it I get:

  $ bindkey -M menuselect '^M' send-break
  bindkey: no such keymap `menuselect'

What's going on?  (zsh-4.0.4).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, dominik.vogt@gmx.de

* Re: menuselect keymap does not exist?
@ 2003-09-14  9:18 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2003-09-14  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

On Sep 14,  2:24am, dominik.vogt@gmx.de wrote:
}
}   $ bindkey -M menuselect '^M' send-break
}   bindkey: no such keymap `menuselect'
}
} What's going on?  (zsh-4.0.4).

You have to load the zsh/complist module to cause that keymap to exist.

* Re: menuselect keymap does not exist?
@ 2003-09-19  8:01   ` Dominik Vogt
From: Dominik Vogt @ 2003-09-19  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 11:19:52PM +0200, DervishD wrote:
>     Hi Dominik :)
>
>  * dominik.vogt@gmx.de <dominik.vogt@gmx.de> dixit:
> >   $ bindkey -M menuselect '^M' send-break
> >   bindkey: no such keymap `menuselect'
> > What's going on?  (zsh-4.0.4).
>
>     You need to load the completion modules.

> In this particular case
> I think that you need to load zsh/complist (I may be wrong...).

Thanks, that fixed the problem.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

* Re: menuselect keymap does not exist?
@ 2003-09-18 21:19 ` DervishD
From: DervishD @ 2003-09-18 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

    Hi Dominik :)

 * dominik.vogt@gmx.de <dominik.vogt@gmx.de> dixit:
>   $ bindkey -M menuselect '^M' send-break
>   bindkey: no such keymap `menuselect'
> What's going on?  (zsh-4.0.4).

    You need to load the completion modules. In this particular case
I think that you need to load zsh/complist (I may be wrong...).

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736

* menuselect keymap does not exist?