zsh-users
From: ZyX <kp-pav@yandex.ru>
To: Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>,
	"zsh-users@zsh.org" <zsh-users@zsh.org>
Subject: Re: DIY ZSH
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 00:03:01 +0300	[thread overview]

12.03.2015, 22:03, "Axel Beckert" <abe@deuxchevaux.org>:
> Hi ZyX,
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 09:46:30PM +0300, ZyX wrote:
>>>  IIRC there was recently a thread on one of the zsh mailing lists about
>>>  zpython, which embeds the python interpreter into zsh or similar:
>>>  https://github.com/YaroslavLitvinov/zpython
>>  How is YaroslavLitvinov repository related? I am doing development
>>  at https://bitbucket.org/ZyX_I/zpython. The repository you
>>  referenced here has absolutely nothing to do with zsh according to
>>  its description.
>
> Oh, sorry, my fault then. I just remembered the name, not the location
> and that was my first hit when searching for zpython. Didn't expect
> that there exist multiple projects with that name. (But then again,
> there are only 26 possible names for ${one_character}python, so name
> clashes should be expected.) So thanks for pointing out the correct
> project location.

If you happen to forget the location you may search for libzpython or `"zsh/zpython"`: these are names passed to zmodload.

zsh/zpython is a former name which requires "exact" search in Google (and no, `zsh zpython` does not work, not for me at least).

libzpython is a current name which brings you directly to the project page (after you tell Google you did not mistype libpython). It is current mostly because I don’t know how to tell CMake I don’t need `lib` prefix for the library built by it and don’t see much need in removing it.

In any case project name is zpython, libzpython is only zmodload argument.