zsh-users
* Speeding up ZSH startup
@ 2005-04-23  6:29 Meino Christian Cramer
From: Meino Christian Cramer @ 2005-04-23  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

 I am at the very beginning of dvinig deeper into the wonderful world
 of ZSH :O)...

 I want to speed up the start of zsh on my Linux system.
 WIth "zsh -x" I figured out what file are loaded when and I found no
 abnormal things (reloading and such...). The different fiel, which
 got loaded are of "normal" size (so nothing VERY big...).

 Is there any other things or tricks I can try to make starting zsh a
 little faster ?

 For example: Are there feature known, which are better to be
 activated at last/at first...

 Or...?

 Thank you very much for nay hint and advice in advance !

 Kind regards and have a nice weekend!
 Meino