zsh-users
* Executing command on reattaching to screen session
@ 2014-02-06 18:27 Thorsten Kampe
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Thorsten Kampe @ 2014-02-06 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

tough question: can I automatically execute a command on reattaching
a detached byobu (screen or tmux) session?

Every time I login, /etc/motd is displayed. Since I hardly ever log
out and in, I'd like to have the same functionality when reattaching
to my detached session. This could be a simple cat /etc/motd kind of
"autostart".

Thorsten