zsh-users
* .zwc file execution question
@ 2000-10-19 20:54 Paul Lew
From: Paul Lew @ 2000-10-19 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

If a script is zcompiled and a .zwc is generated.  Will the following
command read it?

	. zsh-script

Will it read zsh-script.zwc or I have to use:

	. zsh-script.zwc

Thanks in advance.

* Re: .zwc file execution question
@ 2000-10-19 21:17 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2000-10-19 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Lew, zsh-users

On Oct 19,  1:54pm, Paul Lew wrote:
> Subject: .zwc file execution question
> If a script is zcompiled and a .zwc is generated.  Will the following
> command read it?
>
> 	. zsh-script

That's what the doc says:  If the .zwc is newer, that's what gets read.

If it doesn't seem to be working that way, notify zsh-workers.

* Re: .zwc file execution question
@ 2000-10-20  7:52   ` Thomas Köhler
From: Thomas Köhler @ 2000-10-20  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Lew, zsh-users