zsh-users
* process substitution question
@ 2002-10-23  0:08 Paul Lew
From: Paul Lew @ 2002-10-23  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I have been using the =(cmd) for process substitution and now I have
a case where I am not sure how to specify this properly.  There is
a command which take input file with format:

    > cmd file:xyz

where 'xyz' is the filename.  I would like to subsitute the file name
'xyz' above with =(command),
i.e.,

    > cmd file:=(command)

What is the best way doing this?  Thanks in advance.

* Re: process substitution question
@ 2002-10-23  3:21 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2002-10-23  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users