zsh-users
* sudo autocompletion
@ 2020-02-09 16:52 Andrey Butirsky
From: Andrey Butirsky @ 2020-02-09 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hi,

what is the most "canonical" way to get sudo <command> autocompleted for
casual user?
In bash, it works out of the box. Shouldn't we provide the same?

I found many hacks about it and maybe since I'm new user they all looks
pretty ugly.
So I decided to ask here than trying to reinvent the wheel..

Thanks.