From: Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>
To: zsh-user <zsh-users@zsh.org>
Subject: Fwd: sshfs crash with zsh
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:13:56 +0100 (BST)

From: Rui Dong <rdong1989@gmail.com>
To: coordinator@zsh.org
Date: 12 August 2020 at 01:25
Subject: sshfs crash with zsh

Hi Peter,

I am a fan of zsh, and used it for many years. Recently I found when I
configure the server with zsh, I could not mount the disk with sshfs. If I
comment the "exec /bin/zsh --login" out, sshfs works again. Could you
please help with this?
Thanks for your help.

Best,
Rui

--
Rui Dong
Postdoctoral Fellow, Guo-Cheng Yuan's lab