zsh-users
* zsh-* lists down for 24 hours
@ 1995-12-01  4:31 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1995-12-01  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

We are having a planned power outage here on Saturday.  To prevent
any type of electrical damage, we will need to shut our network
down late Friday night until Saturday afternoon.  During this
time, the various zsh mailing lists and the main zsh ftp site will
be unavailable.

Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-12-01  5:02 UTC | newest]