zsh-users
* Has anybody mirrored b17 yet ?
@ 1996-05-07 23:26 Andrew Cosgriff
From: Andrew Cosgriff @ 1996-05-07 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I've been having problems trying to get hold of beta 17 from Zoltan's site -
has anybody mirrored it yet ? (I tried gatech and ftp.ips.oz.au, but no luck
there...)

Failing that, would anybody care to mail me the diff ? :)

Thanks heeps,
 Andrew.
--
 - Andrew J Cosgriff - ajc@bing.wattle.id.au -          Mobile : +61-14-856-122
 SysAdmin / Support Dude, UNICO Computer Systems    PGP & MIME ok and preferred

* Re: Has anybody mirrored b17 yet ?
@ 1996-05-08 14:52 ` Joe Gross
From: Joe Gross @ 1996-05-08 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Andrew Cosgriff <ajc@unico.com.au> wrote:

> I've been having problems trying to get hold of beta 17 from Zoltan's site -
> has anybody mirrored it yet ? (I tried gatech and ftp.ips.oz.au, but no luck
> there...)

uiarchive.cso.uiuc.edu:/pub/packages/shells/zsh mirrors the home site
nightly.

--
Joe Gross        | CCSO Unix Systems Team - University of Illinois UC
jgross@uiuc.edu  | <a href=http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/jgross>me</a>

* Re: Has anybody mirrored b17 yet ?
@ 1996-05-09 10:51   ` Martin Hamilton
From: Martin Hamilton @ 1996-05-09 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Joe Gross writes:

| Andrew Cosgriff <ajc@unico.com.au> wrote:
|
| > I've been having problems trying to get hold of beta 17 from Zoltan's site
| -
| > has anybody mirrored it yet ? (I tried gatech and ftp.ips.oz.au, but no luc
| > there...)
|
| uiarchive.cso.uiuc.edu:/pub/packages/shells/zsh mirrors the home site
| nightly.

FYI (& not much help if you're in Australia :-) I moved our mirror over
to point at the new site when the change in maintainers was announced.
It's updated nightly at five minutes to midnight local time - currently
GMT + 1.

Martin

PS WWW/FAQ/... references should be changed from <URL:ftp://mrrl.lut.ac.
uk/zsh> to <URL:ftp://ftp.net.lut.ac.uk/zsh>, since this may be going
away.  They're equivalent at the moment.

* Re: Has anybody mirrored b17 yet ?
@ 1996-05-13  0:28     ` Andrew Cosgriff
From: Andrew Cosgriff @ 1996-05-13  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Hamilton; +Cc: zsh-users

mh> FYI (& not much help if you're in Australia :-) I moved our mirror over to
mh> point at the new site when the change in maintainers was announced.  It's
mh> updated nightly at five minutes to midnight local time - currently GMT +
mh> 1.

I've managed to get hold of it, thanks everyone ! :)

Enjoy,
 Andrew.
--
 - Andrew J Cosgriff - ajc@bing.wattle.id.au -          Mobile : +61-14-856-122
 SysAdmin / Support Dude, UNICO Computer Systems    PGP & MIME ok and preferred
     "I was trying so hard to be myself, I was turning into somebody else"
                                (Matt Johnson)